Read More About the God's Living Words Ministry©™
Statement Of Faith
- We believe the Holy Scriptures is the inspired and authoritative written Word of God.
- We believe in the Holy Scriptures as long as the Holy Scriptures are translated correctly.
- We believe, that the Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testament contain a revelation of the character of God, and of the duty, interest, and final destination of mankind.
- We believe there is one God, whose nature is love; revealed by one Lord Jesus Christ, by one Holy Spirit of grace.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule a thousand years.
- We believe, that holiness and true happiness are inseparably connected; and that believers ought to maintain order, for these things are good and profitable unto men.
- We believe the only means of being cleansed from Sin is through repentance and faith in the precious Blood of Jesus.
- We believe regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
- We believe in water baptism by immersion.
- We believe the redemptive work of Christ on the Cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer.
- We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit, According to Acts 2:1-4.
- We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life, and the other to everlasting damnation.
- We believe in only one kind of Marriage which is between One Man and One Woman according to GOD. Genesis 1:27-28 & Genesis 2:20-24.
1. Be Honest about need for Rependence
2. A knowledge of the danger of Sin and the danger of Guilt
3. Confess fully
4. Hide in GOD
5. Seize the Hope
How to Repent
1. Accepting your Sins
2. Be Humble
3. Feel and trust GOD in your Heart
4. Think about what you have done
5. Think about why what you did was wrong
6. Repent for the right reasons
7. Read the Bible text
Honorary Doctor of Divinity
This is the same type of degree that you could receive from any other church in America. The Federal Government has recognized this degree for more than 30 years. This degree allows you to put the D. D. behind your name, and it allows you to use the title "doctor".
Tens of thousands of people from all over the world have already received this degree. This is a strictly religious degree and it does not give you any authority, such as marrying people, or anything else having to do with the state or country.
Here is a part of Federal Judge James F. Battin decision concerning simple ordination:
"The Court then addressed itself to the defendant's second conclusion. That the Ordination of Ministers, the granting of church charters, and the issuance of Honorary Doctor of Divinity certificates by plaintiff are substantial activities which do not further any religious purpose. Certainly, the Ordination of Ministers and the chartering of churches are accepted activities of religious organizations. The defendant implied admits that same on Page 5 of its Memorandum in Support of its Requested Instructions. The fact that the plaintiff distributed ministers credentials and Honorary Doctor of Divinity certificates is of no moment. Such activity may be analogized to mass conversions at a typical revival or religious crusade.
Neither this court, nor any branch of this government, will consider the merits or fallacies of a religion. Nor will the court compare the beliefs, dogmas, and practices of a newly organized religion with those of an older, more established religion. Nor will the court praise or condemn a religion, however excellent or fanatical or preposterous it may seem. Were the court to do so, it would impinge upon the guarantees of the First Amendment."
Dated On This Date of 27th Day Of February, 1974
James F. Battin
The First Amendment
CONGRESS SHALL MAKE NO LAW RESPECTING AN ESTABLISHMENT OF RELIGION, OR PROHIBITING THE FREE EXERCISE THERE OF: OR ABRIDGING THE FREEDOM OF SPEECH, OR OF THE PRESS; OR THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE PEACEABLY TO ASSEMBLE, AND TO PETITION THE GOVERNMENT FOR A REDRESS OF GRIEVANCES.
The Federal Court where the state said that we could not give this degree, was appealed it in Federal Court. Judge James F. Battin decision in the Federal Court said that we have a right to give this Doctor of Divinity degree. I will assure you, that any state or people will not deny a Federal Court decision.